Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Hospital Therapist PRN - Crittenton Children's Center
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice or office, our nearly 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity where you can improve the lives of children?
Crittenton Children's Center is the Kansas City area's premier provider of psychiatric care for children, adolescents and their families. It is located on a picturesque, 96 acre campus in south Kansas City (near Longview Lake) providing serenity, beauty and privacy to assist with the healing process.
For more than 120 years we've cared for the emotional health of Kansas City's children and families. Today we offer one of the area's most comprehensive behavioral health care programs. And we are backed by the complete resources of Saint Luke's Health System.
We are currently seeking a PRN Hospital Therapist.
- Provides individual group and family therapy as well as case management services.
- Recommends and implements general therapeutic interventions both for individual clients and for overall program development.
- Functions as the therapist for patients and families with the psychiatrist as clinical team leader and will provide for additional work functions in the area of Utilization Management.
- This position will require the skills necessary to develop communication systems that triage workloads on a daily basis.
- Assists the Intake Director in the planning coordination and evaluation of all the daily activities of the Intake Department which includes triage of emergency and non emergency calls verifying or coordinating the verification of all funding eligibility and benefits and conducting intake assessments.
- Conducting clinical interview and recommending to patients and family levels of care consistent with the treatment needs
EducationMaster's Degree (Required)
CertificationsProvisional License - Various
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.