Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
PACE KC Social Worker
As a Social Worker for PACE KC, you will be part of a team of caregivers to provide care for the people who need it most. The Social Worker contributes the psychosocial perspective to the interdisciplinary evaluation, assessment, plan of care, ongoing services, and disenrollment process that occur once prospective participants begin the intake process and continue with enrollment and ongoing services.
If you have a passion for working with a team of dedicated caregivers to make care visible every day, this role is for you.
Successful Candidates will have:
- 2 years of experience in Post-Master’s Mental Health knowledge
- Knowledge of the psychosocial issues of the frail and chronically ill and their caregivers.
- Ability to provide psychosocial assessment and individual, family, and group counseling
- 2 years of experience working as an MSW in a health care or social services field.
- 1 year working with the geriatric population
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
Associates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain an approved exemption for vaccination accommodation based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) is a healthcare program that provides a full range of personalized healthcare and wellness services to allow older adults to age gracefully in their home communities.
PACE emphasizes comprehensive, coordinated, and preventive care in a way that treats the whole person – addressing physical, emotional, and psychological needs. A team of providers works together across many disciplines to help PACE members achieve and maintain their health and wellness goals.
We support our team members with:
- Medical benefits (including a Health Savings Account option), dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Company-paid benefits such as life insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Days Off beginning at 12 days annually, effective the first day of employment
- Eight annual company-paid holidays; One annual paid personal day
Swope Health/PACE KC is an affirmative-action, equal-opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Job Type: Full Time