Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monitors medical services as outlined in Person-Centered Plans that include doctor’s orders, labs, dental, vision, hearing, seizure activity, etc
- Provides a monthly review all medical records through documentation for a specific caseload
- Monitors acute and chronic health conditions and provides treatment within state nursing license guidelines
- Ensure that Physician’s Orders accurately reflect the medications on hand for each person
- Prepares a health review prior to the PCP meetings and participates in meetings as time allows or is directed
- Completes Community RN requirements as outlined by the Missouri Department of Mental Health
- Provide training to staff and residents regarding medications and medical conditions
- Consult on cases that are medically sensitive and offer suggestions to non-medical staff
- Provide training in Level I Medication Administration and all other nursing delegations as required by the Missouri Department of Mental Health
- Communicate with others including agency staff, state and county personnel regarding medical conditions
- Provide ancillary medical services as needed
- Be the point of contact for hospice agency during times when end-of-life care is needed
- Is on-call for medical advice and direction
- Communication Proficiency
- Person Centered focused
- Has sufficient field experience to meet state guidelines and ability to pass training courses in medication administration, First Aid and CPR
- Sufficient experience in individualized program development
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, and type in English
No supervision required
This job operates in either a group home or Independent Supported Living (ISL) setting with exposure to high levels of noise, human elements such as (blood, urine, etc.); frequent interruptions and fast paced working conditions. In this role standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines are routinely used.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, climb or bend. The employee must constantly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Also requires stepping up into commercial passenger vans as needed.
Positon Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with core hours of work varied depending on home location.
Driving throughout the metropolitan area daily or as needed using your personal vehicle or agency vehicle
Required Education and/or Experience
Two year college degree in nursing; current LPN licensure and licensed in the State of Missouri.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $50,000 - 74,999