Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Registered Dietician for PACE KC
As a Registered Dietician for PACE KC, you will be part of a team of caregivers that provide care for the people who need it most. The Registered Dietician designs and implements the participant nutrition care and education program. The Registered Dietitian evaluates the participant's nutritional status, and needs, develops and implements a nutritional plan of care in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, assesses nutrient requirements, recommends nutritional supplements or tube feeding formulas, evaluates participant tolerance and effectiveness of nutritional care, and communicates nutritional data and information to the physicians and other health professionals.
If you have a passion for working with a team of dedicated caregivers to make care visible every day, this role is for you.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Dietetics and Nutrition
- Master of Science Degree in Nutrition
- 2 years of experience working as a Registered Dietitian
- 1 years of experience working with the geriatric population
- Registration with the American Dietitian Association
Associates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain an approved exemption for vaccination accommodation based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) is a healthcare program that provides a full range of personalized healthcare and wellness services to allow older adults to age gracefully in their home communities.
PACE emphasizes comprehensive, coordinated, and preventive care in a way that treats the whole person – addressing physical, emotional, and psychological needs. A team of providers works together across many disciplines to help PACE members achieve and maintain their health and wellness goals.
We support our team members with:
- Medical benefits (including a Health Savings Account option), dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Company-paid benefits such as life insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Days Off beginning at 12 days annually, effective the first day of employment
- Eight annual company-paid holidays; One annual paid personal day
Swope Health/PACE KC is an affirmative-action, equal-opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Job Type: Full Time