Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
ABOUT TNC COMMUNITY
Looking to make a change to a rewarding career where you can personally make a difference in the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities? TNC Community is looking for someone like you to join our team as a Community RN!
Celebrating over 65 years of quality care, the assistance our employees provide to the individuals we support raises the bar beyond meeting simple daily essential, basic needs – from ordinary to extraordinary. TNC Community provides habilitation services to individuals with intellectual developmental disabilities from its group homes and Individual Supported Living (ISL) locations. We focus on delivering friendly, caring assistance to the individuals we support while working as a team. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration, and results. We believe that all persons associated with TNC Community should advocate for the removal of architectural, environmental, attitudinal, financial, employment, communication, transportation, community integration and any other barriers to persons receiving services through TNC Community.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
The Community RN is responsible for monitoring, documenting, tracking, recommending and implementing quality management processes. This role helps ensure that appropriate health care, specific to each individual, is provided and documented by TNC Community staff.
Community RN's also assist with supervision of Health Support Coordinators (HSC), Medication Support Technicians and Part Time Community RN. The Community RN/Quality Management is the person in charge of program staff in the absence of the Executive Director.
Job Types: Part-time
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, B.S.N. degree and/or DD certification is desirable.
- Current registration with the Missouri Board of Nursing verifiable by primary source.
- Thorough knowledge of general nursing and management practices.
- Experience should include at least two years in nursing practice.
- Ability to drive motorized vehicles.
- Valid Driver’s license or equivalent and willingness to use personal vehicle.
- Willingness to do on-call/weekend emergency responsibility.
- Ability to clear background checks and drug/alcohol screenings as required.
Job Type: Part Time