Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Human Resources Director
Human Resources Director will lead the routine functions of the Human Resources Department, including hiring, interviewing, payroll and benefits administration, performance evaluations, enforcing company policies and procedures, training and development, leading diversity and inclusion initiatives, and managing and improving communication.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or a related field (Advanced Degreed preferred)
- Five (5) years of senior-level experience
- Five (5) years of experience providing human services
- Experience maintaining city, state, and federal compliance
- Experience working with the public
- Excellent communication and assessment skills
- Experience with email, facsimile machine, scanner, and copier
- Proficient in alpha-numeric filing, Microsoft Office products: word, excel, and outlook and ability to learn State agency database
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $75,000 - 99,999