Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
IT Systems Administrator for ACBSP
Position: IT Systems Administrator
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Status: Non-exempt, full-time, 40 hours per week
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) was founded in 1988 and is the leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. The association embraces the virtues of teaching excellence with an emphasis on the importance of learning by students. ACBSP acknowledges the importance of scholarly research and inquiry and believes that such activities facilitate improved teaching. ACBSP’s primary services include: accreditation, individual member benefits, and conferences held in the USA and other countries.
The IT Systems Administrator provides support to ACBSP in managing the technology-system needs of ACBSP in conjunction with outside IT Computer Maintenance Provider.
- Guide ACBSP in relation to its immediate and long-term technological needs—including technology budgeting
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages in conjunction with outside IT Computer Maintenance Provider
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Execute technological aspects of ACBSP communications—email, conference app, member surveys—in conjunction with ACBSP’s Director of Marketing & Communications
- Coordinate website development and execution with ACBSP’s Graphic & Web Designer
- Website development
- Assist with ACBSP’s annual conference and other ACBSP events
- Perform other duties as may be requested
- Associates Degree preferred, though students pursuing a degree in a relevant field may be eligible
- Prior IT or system-administrator experience
- Prior experience with databases is a plus
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Organizational skills and prompt follow-up communication with professionalism, dependability, and attention to detail
- Multitasking with an ability to establish priorities and work independently with minimal supervision
Director of Finance
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Salary: Starting at $40,000 annually
- Generous benefits.
- Flexible hours.
- Casual dress attire.
Anticipated Employment Date: Flexible/Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time