Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
The Network Administrator position includes managing and maintaining the school Azure environment and windows devices, firewall and switches. Along with the Director of IT and IT Team, manages the school’s Core infrastructure. The position includes excellent benefits, a competitive salary, free lunch and eligibility for tuition remission. It also includes a team focused and supportive work environment. This is a year round position with some reduced hours in summer months.
For more information: www.pembrokehill.org
To APPLY online: https://www.applitrack.com/pembroke/onlineapp/default.aspx?all=1
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or computer technology.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in information systems management.
- Microsoft Azure Certified recommended
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with staff.
- Occasional evening and weekend work, as needed.
- Work with Director of IT to configures and maintains school technology systems (file servers, firewall, backup/recovery, voice network, Wireless, email, switches, Virtual Network, and other related equipment)
- Monitor help desk support phone line and email account to assist employees and students with troubleshooting technical issues related to software, hardware and network issues.
- Regular integrity checks to ensure effective disaster recovery plan
- Continued training to keep abreast of information management and technology services
- Administer and support Microsoft Azure, Intune, and Windows devices
- Maintains and updates department documentation
- Assist employees and students withO365 and Google Apps.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pembroke Hill seeks to fulfill our mission by recognizing that diversity, belonging, equity and inclusion are integral elements of school and community life. Our mission-inspired goal is together, cultivating each to be a global thinker and valuable member of the PHS community poised to acquire the academic and life skills that make a significant difference for all.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $50,000 - 74,999