Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Successfully promote and support the mission of Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas as guided by the Catholic Social Teachings by administering the Agency’s Information Management Systems, including case and volunteer management among others, in collaboration with program operations, grants management and accounting. Provides for reporting and data analysis, develops data integration and provides technical assistance and training for staff. Ensures compliance and quality assurance with program requirements. EEO.
- Leads the development and implementation of new data information systems, managing vendor relationships and supports, monitors licensing agreements and ensures optimal system configuration
- Administers data systems, providing for orientation, training and on-going support of staff and systems
- Provides data analysis to identify trends and assess performance, supporting improved decision making through timely, accurate and relevant information reporting
- Facilitates data integration between programs and/or systems as necessary
- Participates in a liaison role between grants management, volunteers and program operations
- Provides all data for grant and other reporting as necessary for improved decisions and client advancement
- Reviews monthly census reports from program directors, identifying potential risks in program outcomes
- Performs systematic program audits to ensure that all programs are in compliance with Federal, State and Agency guidelines
- Works with program leaders to develop action plans based on program audit findings and ensures outcome compliance
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures related to data management and program compliance
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrate a passion for the mission of Catholic Charities
- Must be willing to perform by the agency’s values: love, patience, kindness, faithfulness, self- control and joy
- Catholic Charities promotes a diverse workforce. Employees are not required to be Catholic, however, employees of Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas must understand that they are a visible representative of the Archdiocesan Church and as such will not publicly oppose the teachings of the Catholic Faith nor publicly advocate for any position in conflict with Catholic teaching, or the specific positions of the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas or the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. This requirement includes any public speech, demonstration, or writing including the use of social media or other digital technologies
- Must complete VIRTUS training, background screening, drug testing, and any ongoing training as required
- Degree in information technology or computer science highly preferred. Degree in social sciences or other field directly related to human services considered, with commensurate information technology or computer science experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in software implementation/administration/systems training and relational databases; Or, any combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge and abilities
- Proficiency in CMS, XML formats
- Experience in HMIS preferred
- Exceptional research, writing and analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills: written, verbal and non-verbal.
- Ability to listen and take direction.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer, standing, bending and moving
- Must have physical ability to effectively communicate with others
- Must have the physical ability and appropriate licensure for driving
Job Type: Full Time