Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Quality Analysis Program Evaluator and Database Support
We currently have an opening for a full-time Quality Analysis Program Evaluator. This position provides client database (APRICOT) support while assessing program and project outcomes and internal processes. The immediate short-term goals pertain to program outcomes reporting per grant contracts and national best practices, and streamlining data collecting and analysis. The long-term goal is to support Newhouse in their application to the Council on Accreditation (COA).
The Quality Analysis Program Evaluator provides data management and program evaluation to identify and implement quality improvement opportunities. This includes: data collection, database reporting, designing new client satisfaction surveys, exploring and developing new internal processes, training staff for consistency of data input, and negotiating database contracts. The Quality Analysis Program Evaluator explores, recommends, and implements approved program and project components that will improve all elements of our direct services for those survivors of domestic violence living in our emergency shelter and those community victims seeking services. All grant contracts; monthly, quarterly and annual reports; and applications will be reviewed to ensure reported outcomes and analysis align with funders criteria and established standards. The Quality Analysis Program Evaluator is also a member of the grant writing process to assess current applications, requests for outcomes, measurements and monitoring.
Job Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Act as dedicated client database (APRICOT) manager, continually review and update new APRICOT data collection procedures and reporting capabilities
- Analyze and generate reports for a variety of internal and external needs for a wide range of audiences, including Board of Directors, direct services staff, leadership, and funders
- Build a working knowledge of national standards in domestic violence definitions and reporting standards
- Evaluate, design, and implement new client satisfaction surveys and data collection methods to analyze specific program components
- Oversee data entry, conduct quality spot checks, and provide training and training materials for staff members
- Continuously identify means to streamline processes and improve direct services programs; present recommendations to leadership and design database procedures to accomplish goals
- Consistently review quality reports and provide recommendations to update or tweak program indicators or internal processes as needed
- Generates reports, statistics, and policy procedures for public circulation and publication as shared within public speeches, outreach efforts, grant applications, and annual reports
- Collaborate with direct services staff teams to review, scrutinize, and make recommendations to leadership for implementation of new projects or procedures and programming delivery
- Upon request, provides quality measures for leadership, board of directors, funders and the grant writing team
- Utilize APRICOT to provide all required grant and service reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Positive and efficient communication and education for all staff members on Newhouse established reporting measures and quality improvement activities
- Lead organizer in preparation for the COA application process, including acting as the liaison between the two agencies and assessing the accreditation requirements in light of current processes and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree or similar work experience required
- Strong quantitative skills required
- Experience in monitoring and reporting on domestic violence support programs or a related human support services program is preferred.
- Experience with client database and reporting
- Experience using email and word processing applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Share Point, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for positive training, presentations, and participation in difficult conversations
- Experience in data collection, research design, academic research, and report designs
- Ability to work with individuals of all capacity for technology
- Newhouse offers a favorable employment package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Generous employer contribution towards employee health benefits with supplemental affordable health and dental plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Meal options
Thank you for your interest in Newhouse.