Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
The Patterson Family Foundation uses Salesforce as the 'central nervous system' for our grantmaking operations. We're looking for a certified Salesforce Administrator who enjoys designing user-centric solutions, providing teach-back and training, and supporting end users to ensure a positive and productive experience.
The Salesforce Administrator will design, build, test and maintain systems that support our business processes. In this position, you will help drive the implementation and maintenance of current and future systems for the company. To be successful, you are a self-starter who can proactively identify needs, while establishing and keeping a cadence of maintenance tasks. This position is ideal for a Salesforce expert ready to use their skills to make a positive difference to others.
- Configure and customize Salesforce to align with specific requirements, including data mapping, object modeling, page layout design and business process workflows.
- Review, plan and implement Salesforce enhancements based on personal expertise, user feedback and organizational goals.
- Provide seamless system updates to ensure platform stability.
- Provide ongoing support to Salesforce users.
- Develop and conduct training sessions for new and existing users.
- Implement data quality standards and practices to maintain accurate and up-to-date records within Salesforce.
- Manage Data imports, exports, cleanups, and backups. Off hours availability may be required for planned or unplanned critical events.
- Oversees integrations between Salesforce and other nonprofit tools and platforms.
- Design, build, and optimize scalable best practice workflows, such as application submissions, review and approval processes, and automation rules to streamline internal operations and data handling.
- Create and maintain custom reports and dashboards.
- Create and manage user accounts, profiles, permissions, and role hierarchies.
- Stay updated on nonprofit-specific Salesforce applications and integrations, including Nonprofit Success Pack, Outbound Funds, and Grant Management, and implement ad hoc solutions to enhance the organization's effectiveness.
- Communicate with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation and change log of updates to Salesforce configurations, process, user audit trains and procedures to facilitate ongoing support or knowledge sharing.
- Manage the operational roadmap for Salesforce.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce custom objects, fields, data flows & page layouts.
- Experience with Nonprofit Success Pack, Outbound Funds, Grants Management, and Lightning app development.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated success as a team player, possessing a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, and flexibility.
- Systematic problem-solving skills, the ability to determine root cause problems and implement solutions.
- Act as a resource and proactively develops training for colleagues.
- Able to manage multiple, complex assignments and prioritize the needs of each according to business impact, especially where precedent may not exist.
- Proven ability to work and project manage in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and triage and satisfy multiple deadlines and tasks.
- Successful implementation of business process documentation initiatives.
- Strong track record of acting with a user-focused approach.
- Ability to analyze and resolve user issues and provide technical support.
- Desire to learn and adapt to new Salesforce features and updates.
- Four (4) years of Salesforce experience, with at least two (2) years of experience as a Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Prior experience with Agile or Salesforce's Adaptive Delivery Methodology in software development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience administering DocuSign with Salesforce integration.
- Experience developing and maintaining data visualization in applications like Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Technical proficiency in database administration, Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Lake Gen 2, Blob storage, etc.
- Ability to curate and manipulate data sets using tools like Microsoft Excel.
- Basic experience with website maintenance, development, and publication processes.
- Ability to perform first-tier IT support triage (e.g., connectivity issues, Microsoft Office or Teams support, printing, etc.), monitoring support queues, and escalate as needed.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $100,000 and over