Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Salesforce for Nonprofits Implementation Consultant
We are looking for one or more Nonprofit Salesforce Implementation Consultants to join our team as an intern, contractor or employee, depending on the candidate. Our Nonprofit Salesforce Implementation Consultant participates in project implementations and ongoing support of Salesforce-based systems for both our grantmaking and nonprofit clients. We are willing to provide limited paid on-the-job training for strong candidates with prior experience as a Salesforce administrator.
This position is based out of our North Kansas City, Missouri office, with the option of occasional work from home.
- Create documentation of client business processes
- Recommend technical solutions and produce a proposed scope of work based on best practices
- Configure Salesforce software to meet requirements
- Provide third-party application recommendations, install and configure add-on applications
- Perform quality assurance activities during implementation
- Salesforce configuration experience and/or Salesforce certifications
- Experience working as a consultant or in client services
- Experience working at or for a nonprofit organization(s)
- Experience manipulating data in Excel or other database systems
- Very strong skills in analytical problem-solving and communication
- Demonstrated interest in learning new products and understanding of their application
- Desire to make the world a better place
Compensation: Consultant earnings are directly related to their ability to generate billable hours. After a paid training period, a skilled consultant in their 2nd year would expect to earn more than $75,000 annually. Lead consultants should earn well over $100K.
No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full Time,Part Time
Salary Range: $75,000 - 99,999