Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Servers and Systems Administrator
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: The Servers and Systems Administrator position is responsible for comprehensive deployment and support of the College’s server environment and related infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, installation, deployment, repair, and preventive maintenance of the VMWare, servers, server storage network, VDI system and other related systems.
- Responsible for the implementation and daily operations of the College Mobile Device Management (MDM) servers.
- Responsible for the design of and implementation of backup server and cloud backup process.
- Manage daily operations of email, file and print servers.
- Manage daily operations of the local, on campus, and cloud backup storage and processes.
- Manage daily operations of the VMware and storage systems.
- Manage daily operations of RDS servers, RDS images and clients.
- Responsible for the hardware and software application installation, upgrades, and backups for servers and related infrastructure.
- Perform minor printer maintenance, printer usage reports and coordination with outside service.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and coordination of repair of College owned iOS devices.
- Responsible for monitoring and configuration of the College email spam filter.
- Responsible for student worker staff management.
- Provide high quality customer service through courteous, prompt and accurate communication.
- Perform other duties and assist with projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, IS or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Windows Server management, security and updates
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, SQL, IIS, Exchange, RDS.
- Experience with Linux OS and Apache web server.
- Experience with VMware, virtual machine backup and monitoring tools.
- Experience with SAN storage management.
- Familiar with HTML and scripting.
- Familiar with printer troubleshooting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
Candidates must submit the following documents via email to email@example.com:
- Letter of application
- William Jewell College application
- Salary Requirements
Please note: Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Applicants who need accommodation for the application or interview process, please make such accommodation request in advance to the Office of Human Resources:
William Jewell College
Office of Human Resources
500 College Hill Box 1017
Liberty, MO 64068
Review of applications will begin immediately. Position is open until filled.
All final candidates must successfully pass a criminal background check prior to beginning employment.
Our Mission: We educate our community to ask reflective questions, apply critical thought, and act with purpose.
William Jewell College is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.