Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Marketing and Social Media Internship
The Marketing and Social Media Intern will draft and publish marketing material across all social platforms and will help tell the Urban Ranger Corp’s story through images, videos, and testimonials from volunteers, sponsors, and donors. We are looking for a self-starter to assist with marketing, graphics, and communications efforts.
- Develop content and support maintenance of URC’s social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram) and report monthly insights and metrics.
- Create graphic design concepts for print and online, marketing materials.
- Update URC’s website as needed.
- Excellent written and digital communications skills.
- Strong creativity and graphic design experience
- Experience with social media content development
- Working knowledge of Constant Contact preferred.
- Experience with website maintenance preferred.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of URC and the young men we serve.
10-15 hours/week working from home. Minimum 3 – 6 month commitment.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
This is a part-time unpaid/volunteer internship. URC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please a send cover letter and resume to Erik Dickinson at firstname.lastname@example.org