Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
EITAS is seeking a Communications Coordinator to develop and oversee all forms of communications and media management for our organization. Areas of internal and external communications focus include, but are not limited to: the creation and development of print and online articles, newsletters and brochures; marketing; website management and content development; press releases; videos; events and special presentations. The Communications Coordinator is critical to the implementation of the EITAS communication plan, developing and maintaining a clear and unified message about our mission, services and activities. The Communications Coordinator will work as part of a team in a dynamic, supportive, person-centered environment. This is a full-time position, reporting to our Director of Organizational Services.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- BA/BS Degree in Communications, Marketing, English or Journalism, and at least two years of current, directly-related experience; a minimum of five years of directly related experience will be accepted in lieu of the bachelor's degree
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Current working familiarity with desktop publishing programs, website management, online networking sites and Microsoft Office 365
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital/social media
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, and professional printing/publishing skills, including the ability to present concepts verbally
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- A wide degree of creativity
- Self-motivation with a positive and professional demeanor
We offer competitive salaries, excellent company-paid benefits and a person-centered work environment. Salary will be based on experience.
Qualified candidates, please respond via email, with the Communications Coordinator job title in the subject line. Email your cover letter and resume, to EITASHR@eitas.org.
"No phone calls please."
"WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER"
Job Type: Full Time