Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Our midtown-based, female-owned marketing agency is seeking a can-do, project-driven team member who loves seeing emails and websites come to life. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in various web and email platforms. Quality assurance and attention to detail is a must. This position is ideal for someone seeking to flex their technical skills in website maintenance and large-scale, high-volume email and webpage production.
- Build email campaigns and manage procedure from set-up, testing, reviewing user experience, to deploying email campaigns.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues with HTML coding as challenges arise.
- Collaborate to ensure campaigns stay on-track and adhere to all deadlines.
- Display a strong sense of teamwork.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or strong industry experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in related field.
- Experience with CMS systems, Dreamweaver and basic graphic design software desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge desired.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility.
- Driven, detail-oriented and has a strong sense of teamwork.
- Able to effectively manage time and adhere to deadlines
Qualified candidates are asked to submit a cover letter that outlines:
- Technical abilities related to building emails and web pages
- An example of a project they’ve worked on that required strong attention to detail
- Their approach to a complex project with multiple moving parts.
M&C (Merrigan & Co.) specializes in copy, direct mail, web, email and creative & data consultation. For nearly 30 years, our company has continued to perfect the art and science of direct marketing to serve the unique communication needs of nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
1012 E 55th St.
Kansas City, MO 64110
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999