Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for maintaining and improving the school’s website and utilizing all forms of digital communications to promote and market The Pembroke Hill School. This individual must be creative, detailed oriented and able to handle multiple projects. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who possesses skills in website management and current and emerging web technologies including social media. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits including health, dental, retirement match, tuition remission, sick & vacation pay as well as a free lunch when school is in session.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field.
- Min. 1-3 years experience coordinating website, electronic communications and social media.
- Experience in electronic communications/social media, digital advertising and its effective use in communications and marketing.
- Experience in website technologies and website development. Basic understanding of HTML helpful.
- Experience in video production and photography.
- Ability to work independently and in team situations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively.
Job Type: Full Time