Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Digital Media Specialist
The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection, founded in 1990, with five locations across the Kansas City Metropolitan area, is seeking a highly motivated team member to come dream with us. Our staff is passionate about being used by God to change lives, strengthen churches, and transform the world. Utilize your gifts and experience to be a part of our exciting journey. We offer a competitive benefits package, including time off and a 5% retirement match for eligible participants.
Digital Media Specialist (Full-time, Salaried, Benefits Eligible)
- Implement digital media strategies to achieve church goals of outreach and engagement
- Manage, create, and publish original, high quality content
- Administer digital media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Develop, train, and coordinate digital/social media teams comprised of ministry and location staff and volunteers
- Monitor and evaluate the success of digital campaigns and provide regular reports to leadership team.
- Monitor the church’s digital media, respond to queries and monitor SEO and user engagement, and suggest content optimization
- Network with industry professionals and influencers, and stay up to date with new digital technologies and best practices, regularly sharing new information and ideas with ministry teams
- Proven work experience as a digital or social media manager
- Expertise with digital platforms including websites, targeted emails, apps, and social media
- Understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics and social media analytics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, or relevant field
Click Here to submit your cover letter and resume and to see the full job description
The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, gender identity, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizen status, veteran status, or any other characteristics prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999