Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Director of Communications and Marketing
This position reports to the Executive Director and coordinates with staff to promote the mission of the Missouri Humanities throughout the state of Missouri. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage all social media, website, and digital resources.
- Provide editorial direction for all design, production, and distribution of publications, and coordinate the appearance of all print, electronic, and digital materials (such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.).
- Serve as the representative for all media contact and outreach, coordinate media interest in the organization, ensure regular contact with appropriate media, and provide necessary responses to media requests.
- Plan and supervise all special events, specifically the annual Humanities Awards and the Thin-n-Drink series, in coordination with Development staff.
- Provide necessary assistance and resource materials to assist Program Directors and other staff in the marketing, promotion, and operation of their statewide programs.
- Conduct relevant market research, stay informed of developments in the areas of marketing, communications, and public relations, and develop and coordinate means to garner regular input from the organization’s key constituencies regarding the quality of programs and services and the organization’s relevance.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing, communications, and public relations program and its activities, and monitor progress, assure adherence, and evaluate performance.
Missouri Humanities (MH) is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization. MH provides programming that encourages family reading, highlights Missouri’s heritage, supports creative writing by veterans, and assists local museums, libraries, and other organizations promoting education—facilitating public conversations on topics that include history, religion, archaeology, anthropology, philosophy, literature, law, ethics, and languages. This position qualifies for participation in the MH’s 403(b) retirement plan, health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, and life insurance. To apply, submit resume and cover letter to Executive Director, Dr. Steve Belko before January 31, 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $50,000 - 74,999