Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Director of Marketing and Communications
For the last 40 years, Central Exchange has connected, cultivated and accelerated women leaders in our community. We are here for women leaders at all stages of their career, providing the community to reach their full personal and professional potential. Central Exchange empowers and connects women across generations, promotes equity for women, ignites confidence in women and cultivates and accelerates women leaders.
Our membership of hundreds of women and men from the Kansas City metro includes managers and executives, business owners, nonprofit and civic leaders, and community volunteers. With hundreds of programs a year, CX offers a wide variety of professional development opportunities and networking events that provide resources and connections for members to advance their careers and build their businesses. Central Exchange leadership development programs create a pool of highly qualified leaders available for executive positions in the Kansas City area.
To support our ambitious goals and great mission, Central Exchange is currently seeking the position of Director of Marketing to perform the following duties. This position reports to the Central Exchange leader.
Strategically develop and execute effective communication plans and content, grow social media engagement, manage website content, analytics and impact and align our brand in a way to expand our community footprint.
- Drive the strategy of all CX marketing and communication platforms
- Manage and grow our social media presence and engagement
- Develop effective collateral materials to share our mission and purpose with prospective individual and corporate members
- Guide the local climate on issues facing women and leaders – give Central Exchange a voice on these issues
- Update website with relevant and engaging content
- Suggest where and how Central Exchange should have a presence in the community
- Leverage media engagement to advance our mission
- Create effective, brand centric e-communications to keep membership and the community informed, involved and interested in the work of Central Exchange
- Work in partnership with the CX team, Event Management, and Membership to create powerful story-telling opportunities to strengthen our mission and impact
- Develop strategy and implement process for our 2 signature events: Midwest Leadership Summit and STEMMys.
- This position is currently 100% remote, and will be a hybrid of remote/in person work, based on program schedules, event needs and staff collaboration, once we can safely work together.
- NOTE: Moving expenses will not be covered.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full Time