Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Marketing Communications Manager
The Catholic Education Foundation is seeking a creative, highly organized Marketing Communications Manager to be responsible for planning and executing integrated marketing and communications efforts for our growing Catholic nonprofit organization. This new position is responsible for planning, executing and optimizing communications in a variety of media and developing marketing materials for special events and other agency projects and campaigns. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience, have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or journalism, possess graphic design experience, be a practicing Catholic, have strong written and verbal skills and experience in managing content development and publishing in digital and print media. The manager will collaborate with school, parish and key constituencies, develop and publish content, and manage production and performance of web, digital and direct response marketing to benefit fundraising and public relations efforts.
This exciting position offers competitive salary and benefits, growth and professional development opportunities, and the benefits of a faith-based working environment.
This position offers competitive salary and benefits, growth and professional development opportunities, and the benefits of a faith-based working environment.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Plan and manage content and production calendars for all media
• Create and manage production of prospect and donor communications
• Analyze and optimize performance metrics for all marketing activities
• Write and design email content and manage segmented email programs
• Create and manage website and organic social media content
• Create and manage paid social media and search/PPC campaigns, and track results
• Develop segmented donor appeals and campaigns in digital media and direct mail
• Create presentation and marketing materials
• Develop video content for events and digital media; oversee production
• Create graphics and manage digital asset library (or wok with outside graphic designers)
• Engage and cultivate partnerships with key stakeholders (board/committee members, parishes, schools, other ministries, etc.)
• Manage budgets for vendors, production and special projects
• Reliably meet deadlines and work within budgets
Bachelor’s degree preferred in marketing, communications, or a related field.
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in marketing, communications, digital media or related field.
Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Google programs.
Proven expertise in content development for web and social media platforms.
Ability to effectively communicate brand voice with professionalism and integrity.
Knowledge and enthusiasm about the use and potential of social media sites, digital fundraising and new media tools for donor relationships and community engagement.
Working knowledge of email marketing tools (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.) and website CMS.
Ability to multi-task and oversee diverse projects simultaneously in a deadline-oriented environment.
Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with both internal and external audiences.
Demonstrated ability to take direction, initiate ideas proactively, and work collaboratively in small teams.
If interested in this exciting opportunity, send cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, please provide a writing sample.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999