Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Marketing & Digital Media Coordinator
Donnelly College is looking for a creative, driven and highly organized marketing and communications professional to join a small team responsible for increasing the general awareness of Donnelly College in the region, and specifically promoting academic program enrollment and philanthropic opportunities.
- Participate in creative concepting, content creation and project execution for internal and external marketing and communications projects aimed at various audiences designed to increase enrollment, event participation, community awareness, charitable giving and other institutional priorities.
- Lead social media strategy by creating and executing a comprehensive social media plan utilizing the College's official social media accounts.
- Lead CMS-based website strategy through updated and quality content with an eye on easy-to-understand information, clean design, SEO, mobile-friendliness, functionality and accessibility.
- Lead and generate email campaign strategy for Donnelly’s internal and external contacts including integrated digital fundraising campaigns such as Giving Tuesday.
- Assist with writing and research for the College’s bi-annual external magazine.
- Assist with graphic design as needed.
- Assist with event, institutional and staged videography as needed.
- Assist with event, institutional and staged photography as needed.
- Assist with on- and off-campus event planning and execution as needed.
- Serve as a member of institutional committees as needed.
- Complete other on-going duties and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferred majors include marketing, communications, multimedia studies, design or journalism.
- 2 or more years of related experience required.
- Ability to manage time to complete simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with various social media platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with content management systems preferred.
- Videography and video editing experience preferred.
- Photography and photo editing experience preferred.
- Graphic design experience preferred.
- Event planning experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends.
- Must pass background check and complete upon hire VIRTUS Training through the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas.
- Philosophically aligned with the mission and values of the College to engage and support our Catholic identity, practicing Roman Catholic a plus.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999