Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Website and Internet Marketing Specialist
The Website and Internet Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing and improving the school’s website/portals. Additionally, this position will also serve as a resource for the school’s digital marketing initiatives. This individual must be creative, detailed oriented and able to handle multiple projects. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who possesses skills in website management and current and emerging web technologies.
For more information: www. pembrokehill.org
To Apply Online: https://www.applitrack.com/pembroke/onlineapp/default.aspx?AppliTrackJobID=561&ref=
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, web design, public relations or related field or equivalent experience.
- Min. 2-5 years experience coordinating website and electronic communications.
- Excellent skills in website technologies and development.
- Understanding of HTML, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing and social media.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Excellent proofing abilities.
- Ability to work independently and in team situations.
Pembroke Hill seeks to fulfill our mission by recognizing that diversity, belonging, equity and inclusion are integral elements of school and community life. Our mission-inspired goal is together, cultivating each to be a global thinker and valuable member of the PHS community poised to acquire the academic and life skills that make a significant difference for all.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $50,000 - 74,999