Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Director Member Engagement
|The Director of Engagement leverages their passion for and knowledge of the Jewish experience to Enrich congregants’ and potential congregants’ engagement by helping them deepen their connection to powerful and meaningful Jewish experiences, to each other, and to CBT. This is accomplished through a relational-based approach to member recruitment, engagement and retention. It also requires the ability to manage CBT’s brand through coordinating communications and messaging across all communication vehicles. The right candidate is a connector: someone who connects with congregants and staff, and who helps connect people more deeply with one another, with CBT and with the larger community.|
- Extensive knowledge of Reform Jewish values, rituals, customs, life-cycle events and holiday practices
- Strong interpersonal skills to relate effectively with clergy, staff, lay leadership, volunteers and members of the congregation
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing and developing tasks while following through on short- and long-term responsibilities
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters with maturity, discretion and professionalism
- Availability to work most Friday nights, Saturday mornings and Sunday morning
- Previous community outreach and fundraising experieince
Job Type: Full Time