Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Member Programs Coordinator
Are you detail oriented? Do you see possibilities where others see problems? Do you like interacting with members? What does "being a team player" mean to you?
The National Association of Parliamentarians, a small non-profit association located near the historic district of Independence, MO, seeks a full-time Member Programs Coordinator. This position will help ensure NAP’s membership, credentialing, and sales processes run smoothly and professionally. Excellent customer service, organizational, and computer skills are critical.
- Coordinate the credentialing program, including processing applications, setting up examinations, and updating members’ records.
- Oversee the member on-boarding process, including processing member applications and exam, and renewals.
- Manage first-year member services efforts to increase first-year renewals.
- Process and fulfill sales orders.
- Assist Membership Communications Coordinator with marketing of resources, events, and membership.
- Work closely with committees and volunteers on credentialing, event registration, and other programs and services.
- Manage the credentialing processing, including setting up examinations, generating certificates, and updating membership records.
- Manage the NAP learning center.
- Provide excellent customer service on all programs and services.
- A customer service-oriented, “can do” approach to work.
- Natural curiosity and drive to learn.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with a wide variety of constituencies.
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple projects and to work independently.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills.
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work in a small team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
NAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages a diverse environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. No phone calls or third parties.
- Required Education: Bachelor's degree
- Required Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer service, membership or marketing communications role; not-for-profit experience is a plus.
- To Apply: Send cover letter and resume (with current salary).