Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Membership Services and Data Specialist - KCUR Public Radio, 77717
KCUR Public Radio
With the growing membership of KCUR and the recent launch of a new classical radio service, KCUR is seeking an individual with demonstrated experience in constituent and database management.
Basic Function and Responsibility
The data specialist will maintain KCUR’s Allegiance database which includes gift entry, reporting, and other data-related functions to maintain the optimum performance of a donor database.
In addition, the data specialist will be the first and—in most cases—primary point of contact for donors. Successful candidates must have the ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide variety of constituents.
- Process all gifts to KCUR and Classical KC received in the mail or online into Allegiance database
- Monitor membership phone line and email inbox to answer general member communications and direct them to the appropriate staff member for help
- Assist with donor gift acknowledgements by printing and mailing thank you letters
- Generate Cash Receipt Reports (CRRs) within UM System Applications for credit card donations.
- Responsible for creating and printing thank you letters for membership department.
- Create and maintain online donation pages through Allegiance
- Maintain the ethical standards of fundraising including donor privacy
- Maintain data integrity, including working with database vendor and other staff to set standards of data upkeep and to regularly clean the database.
- Maintain audit compliance with regard to donor documentation and gift processing procedures
- Responsible for generating regular donor reports as needed
- Serve as liaison to the UMKC Gift Processing Office
- Assist with member communications, both written and electronic
- Along with the membership team, plan and facilitate annual, on-air membership drives for KCUR and Classical KC
- Support additional fundraising, volunteer, and outreach activities
- Other duties as assigned
An Associate’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience and at least 2 years of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessary
- Three years of experience in database and constituent management in a fundraising environment
- Three years of experience in donor relations or closely related field
- Proficiency in fundraising software
Full Time/Part Time
This position is full time, benefit eligible
$15.29 - $20.00/hr, to commensurate with experience and education
July 4th, 2022
Statement on Diversity at KCUR/Classical KC
KCUR and Classical KC are committed to ensuring that our workforce, community advisory board, and audience reflect the diversity found in the communities we serve. Central to KCUR’s mission, vision, and values is maintaining a workplace environment that recognizes and celebrates diversity in all forms. For more information on our policies and governance, visit https://www.kcur.org/governance.
To learn more about KCUR, visit our website at https://www.kcur.org/
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999