Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Nonprofit Connect is seeking a dynamic Office Administrator to join our team. As the backbone to our organization, the ideal candidate is agile, highly detailed- and solutions- oriented, and possess stellar communication and customer service skills.
This invaluable role supports the Nonprofit Connect team across all departments and serves as the central hub for the creation, maintenance, and dissemination of internal and external information, processes, and/or procedures.
Position Summary: The Office Administrator position is a highly visible and front-facing role, managing all aspects of Nonprofit Connect’s administrative and operational needs. The person filling this role will possess the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects, enjoy working collaboratively in a fast-paced, learning environment, and provide stellar customer service.
Essential Job Functions
- Cultivate a warm and welcoming office environment for guests, members, and staff at Nonprofit Connect.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all communication, handling inquiries with professionalism and courtesy, ensuring a positive engagement experience.
- Maintain accurate member records through CRM database, provide outstanding support to internal and external users.
- Coordinate the scheduling of internal meetings, conferences, and training spaces to prevent scheduling conflicts and ensure readiness of spaces as required.
- Support various departments including special events, education, operations, communications and marketing by assisting with event logistics, registration management, and attendance recording.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, and COO in the areas of board material preparations, meeting scheduling, and recording financial receipts.
- Manage office inventory and ordering process for office supplies, sort daily mail, and maintain office organization.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, exemplifying diplomacy, tact, and professionalism.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suites, Outlook, and Teams/Zoom, and a willingness to learn new software and systems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks accordingly, and is deadline-oriented to produce on all expected deliverables.
- Able to travel independently to and from programs and events.
Purpose: Nonprofit Connect links the nonprofit community to education, resources, and networking so organizations can more effectively achieve their missions. Our organization continues to grow to meet the increasing needs of the nonprofit sector.
The salary for this position is in the $45,000 - $55,000 range. We offer full benefits,
including 100% employer-paid health (dental, vision, life, and long-term disability) insurance, paid holiday, a generous PTO policy and 3% Retirement Match.
At Nonprofit Connect, we support a collaborative environment and value open participation from individuals with varied experiences, ideas, and perspectives. We believe having a team that reflects the communities we serve makes us a more interesting and innovative place to work. Nonprofit Connect is an EEO employer.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, February 26, 2024.
Job Type: Full Time