Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Kansas City PBS is hiring an Operations Coordinator. This position is responsible for providing assistance to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO), responsible for scheduling and coordinating all KCPBS engineering, IT, radio production and building maintenance activities.
SALARY RANGE: $39,000-$43,000
- Screen all calls for the CTO.
- Coordinate and schedule A/V equipment needs for external station events.
- Set up and help train staff on A/V in building meeting spaces.
- Train and Manage video conferencing.
- Purchase IT and AV items/subscriptions as needed for organization.
- Manage Zoom licenses for organization.
- Run presentations for board and community meetings.
- Set up and modify telephone and email accounts including adding new accounts and password changes. (No access to email admin).
- Handle transmission support calls.
- Handle and coordinate studio and production rental calls
- Schedule and manage tours.
- Assist CTO in monitoring broadcast operations for FCC compliance.
- Assist CTO in FCC license renewal, maintenance and integrity.
- Assist CTO in scheduling and monitoring building maintenance, engineering and IT needs.
- Oversee and track invoices for CTO.
- Responsible for scheduling engineers’ hours. Post to engineers every 2 weeks.
- Responsible for FCC quarterly issues/program lists for KCPBS and The Bridge
- Provide switchboard/front desk relief
- Create and assist with other diversity and annual reports.
- Apply for grants, manage relationships, and supervise Christo Rey and KC Hire interns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Confident and positive with a teamwork approach.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (an equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered).
- High School diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet software knowledge.
- Basic Understanding of IT technology preferred.
If interested in this exciting opportunity, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your cover letter how you learned about this position.
KCPBS is an E-Verify, Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full Time