Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
MEDICAL SUPPLY SORTING
- Greet and check-in volunteer sorters
- Work with sorting volunteers as needed
- Answer driver door, check-in inbound shipments, and sign for receipts
- Unload trucks
- Aid in the receiving process including sorting, counting, data entry and product valuations
- Put away product in warehouse locations
- Answer driver door and check in drivers
- Load trucks
- Pick and pack orders for shipment
- Assist with checking in, sorting, counting, and receiving component inventory
- Assist with receiving, recording, and putting away finished assemblies
- Understand and effectively use HHI’s Warehouse management system (HELM)
- Clean and organize all warehouse areas as needed or directed.
- Follow and enforce all safety rules and communicate any unsafe conditions or accidents to the warehouse manager or director.
- Assist with cycle counting and other inventory activities.
- Represent Heart to Heart with professionalism in all dealings with partner groups, contractors, vendors, volunteers, etc.
- Provide occasional support to other departments at HHI
- Assist as needed in times of disaster response
- Participate in staff and team activities and events
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work cross-culturally and be able to work with any ethnic or religious group without partiality
- Detail oriented and personally inclined toward maintaining data and systems integrity
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to accomplish challenging assignments as well as mundane, repetitive tasks with equal excellence.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail.
- Exhibit interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, and respect for confidentiality.
- Exhibit ability to communicate clearly and concisely via phone and e-mail, using appropriate spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and observing professional etiquette in each.
- Demonstrate confidence in and loyalty to the mission and vision of the organization and to the staff team.
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Prior warehouse experience is preferred
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccinations
- Demonstrate proficiency in database usage, spreadsheet functions, word processing, and integrated work suites, specifically in MS Excel, and MS Word.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, percentages, and to apply concepts of basic arithmetic and accounting
- Ability to bend, stand and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. on a regular basis and 50-70 lbs. periodically
- If not fork truck certified, willingness and ability to gain forklift operator certification
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999