Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Chief Financial Officer
October 1, 2019
The Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring conformance to quality standards and adherence to policies and procedures. This position is responsible for the planning, development, coordination, and implementation of quality assurance activities including reporting of compliance data, development of quality assurance monitoring tools, production and distribution of quality assurance reports, and making recommendations for improvement. This position will contribute significantly to the successful implementation of the organization’s strategic plan and related quality outcomes.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Participate in the successful implementation of the organization’s strategic plan;
- Design and implement methods to measure and validate the impact of the organization’s service delivery and operations;
- Develop and articulate compliance strategies
- Develop and oversee control systems used to monitor and correct deficiencies in standards and violations of internal policies;
- Schedule, coordinate, and oversee compliance audits in accordance with organizational objectives;
- Routinely report the effectiveness of departments, programs and services through surveys, quality assurance reports, validation of data, trend analysis, and other relevant methods;
- Assist in departments development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and tracking of progress and making suggestions for improvement;
- Provide trend analysis for health incidence per individual and/or location;
- Provide trend analysis for work injuries;
- Do random client record audits to ensure those match current client directives;
- Track and monitor variances in authorized services versus provided services and provide feedback to management;
- Provide individual outcome data analysis for support plan meetings and year-end reporting needs;
- Ensure data collection systems are free of incorrect information to ensure accurate reports;
- Set up and maintain systems for reporting outcomes;
- Analyze all data for possible improvement of systems and care;
- Exceptional database management system and quality control experience
- Strong numerical skills and understanding of statistics and analysis
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and basic computer operations;
- Ability to proficiently manage time well
- Strong interpersonal skills by providing courteous, respectful and efficient communication to others
- Proficient with written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Professional and positive
- Customer/Client focused
- Ability to work independently with a high level of accountability
- Ability to interpret best practices in the disabilities field
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand as necessary. It also requires walking up and down stairs as needed.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are generally: Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Occasional travel throughout the metropolitan area as needed. Occasional overnight travel for training and meetings may be required.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three years’ experience working in compliance and/or quality assurance
- One-year recent experience in human services related field
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree
- Five years’ experience working in compliance and/or quality assurance
- Three years’ experience in human services related field
- Experience with Therap or similar case management system
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full Time