Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Director of CNP Programs
Reports To: Vice President of Programs and Research
Location: Kansas City, Mo. (preferred)
The Nonprofit Leadership Alliance’s mission is to strengthen the social sector with a talented and prepared workforce.
The Nonprofit Leadership Alliance is a diverse team of passionate and talented individuals committed to making a difference by leading the charge in creating a talent pipeline for the nonprofit sector. A high-growth, results-oriented organization that operates in an entrepreneurial environment, the Alliance is deeply invested in building social-impact organizations from the inside out by providing talent development and recruitment solutions.
A 501(c)(3) organization governed by a volunteer board of directors, the Nonprofit Leader Alliance is a talent development catalyst for the nonprofit sector through two key programs: the Certified Nonprofit Professional (CNP) programs and Leaderosity.
The Director of CNP Programs serves a vital role in furthering the mission of the Alliance through the creation and implementation of high quality programs to increase the number of individuals earning the Certified Nonprofit Professional (CNP) credential. These programs include the Student Service Group Model, the Legacy Campus Model, the CNP Workforce Program, and the CNP Exam.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and implements new systems for CNP-seeking students to address requirements and complete the credential.
- Coordinates programming with key external partners.
- Coordinates technology for student engagement, learning, support, and requirement tracking.
- Coordinates with staff across departments to build and implement key strategies.
- Supervises staff and interns to meet needs of CNP programs.
- Tracks and reports progress toward accomplishing Key Performance Indicators, including student progress, engagement, and outcomes.
- Embraces the Alliance’s culture of exceptional customer service and actively promotes this culture through interactions with current and prospective campuses and students.
- Contributes to team effort by helping in other areas as needed.
- Results and goal oriented
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Positive attitude, energetic, and team builder/team player
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Availability for travel
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Knowledge of nonprofit sector, particularly national nonprofit organizations
- Knowledge of the higher education context and record of working with college students
- Certified Nonprofit Professional (CNP) (preferred not required)
·Salary = $55,000-$65,000 (not including benefits
·Generous benefits package
Commitment to Diversity:
The Nonprofit Leadership Alliance is an equal opportunity employer and places a high value in creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. The Alliance does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, age, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or parenthood. We believe diverse teams are effective teams, and that innovation is only possible when a set of diverse experiences and perspectives are at the table. We have flexibility around formal education, and our minimum requirements are preferred but not mandatory. We are willing to train a passionate, learning-oriented person with a history of getting results, even if that history is different from the exact descriptors of what they’ll be doing within the role.
- Send cover letter and resume to Dorothy@nla1.org. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $50,000 - 74,999