Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Internet Sales & Office Manager
To apply for this position, submit your resume to Shanta Dickerson at email@example.com by 5pm Friday November 5. No phone calls, please.
- Reports directly to the Director of Operations. Works in close cooperation with Friends staff and Johnson County Library’s Volunteer Services Coordinator.
- Manages the internet sales operations of the Friends in accordance with established guidelines, budgets, performance goals and key performance indicators. Provides input to improve processes and increase net revenues.
- Uses Excel extensively to build and analyze reports on internet sales and fundraising activity to monitor trends and make projections.
- Provides monthly reports to the Director of Operations for inclusion in board packets.
- Resolves complaints and customer service issues when escalated for attention by Internet Sales Lead.
- Keeps Internet Sales procedures up-to-date and communicates changes to staff and volunteers in a timely fashion.
- Consults with the Volunteer Services Coordinator in recruiting and maintaining a team of volunteers for internet sales.
- Trains and supervises volunteers who evaluate, list, and ship materials. Addresses and documents performance issues as necessary. Identifies opportunities for delegation of tasks to volunteers.
- Assigns and schedules volunteers for listing and shipping activities. Maintains and posts monthly schedules for listers and shippers. Maintains a list of volunteers and their contact information; provides copies of current volunteer lists to the Volunteer Services Coordinator and the Director of Operations.
- Transports internet sales orders to the nearest USPS office when necessary.
- Processes memberships, updates donor information in CRM, and sends out renewal letters and tax receipts in a timely fashion.
- Maintains Friends records and files in accordance with document retention policies.
- Orders and maintains adequate stock of internet sales and office supplies.
- Works in cooperation with Director of Operations on accounts receivables and accounts payable tasks.
- Assists with the supervision of sorting volunteer shifts as assigned and/or requested.
- Attends and participates in events, meetings and training as assigned and/or requested.
- Performs all other duties as assigned and/or requested.
- Strong managerial skills
- Ability to lift or maneuver heavy boxes of books that may weigh up to 50 pounds
- Supportive of the mission, vision and goals of Friends of Johnson County Library
- Strong leadership skills
- Enjoys managing volunteers
- Ability to make data-informed decisions
- Capability to create, participate and foster a collaborative and mutually supportive team environment
Works 20-25 hours per week, typically 4-5 hours a day Tuesday – Friday and 8:30am-12:30pm Saturdays.
Additional hours may be required, particularly during Friends events and peak online shopping seasons.
$17.00 per hour; PTO and paid holidays upon successful completion of introductory period.
Job Type: Part Time
Salary Range: Up to $29,999