Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Kansas City Program Manager
- Act as a key leader on the HHI programs team and support other shared services and programs as needed.
- Stay current on domestic healthcare issues, policies and best practices within the sector.
- Exercise exceptional project management skills to ensure expectations are met for a wide range of programs and services that are delivered simultaneously.
- Establish and monitor performance measures to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and services.
- Handle financial management duties including budgeting and forecasting to ensure programs are financially viable.
- Administer relevant grants including applications, performance reporting and fiscal management.
- Manage the following programs:
- Laboratory support for safety net clinics.
- Manage HHI’s safety net clinic laboratory program in Kansas City. Including management of HHI lab volunteers.
- Provide logistical and operational support to ongoing clinical laboratory partners, to include laboratorian volunteer coordination
- Research and develop additional lab related program opportunities to expand health services for vulnerable populations in the Metro counties.
- Medical and Hygiene product assistance for safety net clinics and community organizations
- Make products (medications and supplies) available to local clinic partner network and allocating donations to specific partners and/or groups.
- In partnership with the product distribution team, survey partner network to assess product and health programming needs.
- Advocate on behalf of local agencies for receipt of needed products from the general HHI inventory
- Analyze inventory and shipping trends for internal stakeholders as necessary
- Health services for people experiencing homeless.
- Manage inner city homeless clinic operations and directly oversee the regular medical team which includes one provider and one RN. Manage staff schedule. Reorder medicines and supplies as needed. Manage relationship with partner agency hosting the clinic site.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with agencies who serve the homeless in the Kansas City Metro area with a focus on developing programs related to improving access to health for this vulnerable population.
- Research and develop additional program opportunities to expand health services for vulnerable populations in the Metro counties.
- Public Health Initiatives
- Lead efforts related to HHI’s COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing programs.
- Work with area public health agencies to identify underserved populations.
- Develop and implement program activities to address identified needs.
- A leader who works well in a team environment and has a passion for serving those in need.
- A creative thinker with a strong dedication to program improvement.
- Evidence of successful experience in preparation and execution of business plans and budgets.
- A self-starter who can determine and prioritize a demanding workload while being flexible to handle emergent, unplanned needs and situations.
- Detail-oriented while able to maintain a big picture perspective.
- Successful history of collaboration with a broad array of stakeholders.
- Comfortable working with diverse populations.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Master’s level degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of four years of experience in working in public health, safety net clinic program management, or health sector community outreach.
- An alternative combination of education and experience that aligns with the job description will be considered.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination(s).
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $50,000 - 74,999