Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Program Clinical Coordinator
Department: Department of Nursing
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Performs executive level duties to coordinate clinical and clinical compliance for students and faculty.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate clinical compliance, placement, orientation, evaluation and workshop in collaboration with course clinical coordinators and department chair
- Assist in clinical staffing and onboarding.
- Using MOKAN online scheduling system, request clinical placements per academic year in coordination with clinical coordinators and department chair
- Maintain current affiliation agreements with all clinical partners
- Participate in networking activities and opportunities to build relations with healthcare facilities and related professionals
- High School diploma or equivalent required; some college coursework desired
- Superior organizational skills, keyboarding, and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail and ability to handle confidential materials
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is essential; ability to learn and use iOS devices
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in an environment with interruptions and minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills with ability to work in a team environment with staff, faculty and other departments
- Ability to assume a variety of responsibilities and take initiative on projects
- Possess great customer service skills including flexibility, adaptive to change, positive attitude and a focus on finding solutions
Normal office environment. May require evening and/or weekend work on occasion.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
Candidates must submit the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Letter of application
- William Jewell College application
- Salary Requirements
Please note: Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Applicants who need accommodation for the application or interview process, please make such accommodation request in advance to the Office of Human Resources:
William Jewell College
Office of Human Resources
500 College Hill Box 1017
Liberty, MO 64068
Review of applications will begin immediately. Position is open until filled.
All final candidates must successfully pass a criminal background check prior to beginning employment.
Our Mission: We educate our community to ask reflective questions, apply critical thought, and act with purpose.
William Jewell College is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.