Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Program Manager Child and Family Services
Caring. Hope. Giving back. Do these words resonate with you? If so, please keep reading.
Our goal at the Bert Nash Center is to build a healthier community by responding to needs and working to restore lives. We accomplish this by believing in our team. Each person that works for the Bert Nash Center contributes directly to the success of our clients, organization, and community.
Our values of compassion, integrity, equity and hope reflect in everything we do.
The primary responsibility of the Program Manager Community Based Services will be to lead and direct the members of the community-based services team in designing and implementing programs as well as providing direct services in-home and community support designed to prevent more restrictive placement for children and youth through community-based case management, attendant care, psychosocial and care services.
Some specific duties include:
- Maintaining and directing the clinical appropriateness of all services designed for each case the team manages, and being responsible for the clinical direction and outcomes of all clinical cases managed by the team, if not a QMHP, will ensure coordination with QMHP to ensure clinical direction;
- Providing supervision to the team members, including weekly review of specific cases, as well as reviewing all cases at least once monthly;
- Developing mutually agreeable goals for each case and team goals, and providing crisis intervention, and other community-based services as needed;
- Working closely with referring agencies/entities to address all goals and concerns;
- Closely coordinating intervention activities with other team and community members, as needed;
- An expectation to work 4 hours past 5 pm each week
- A master's degree in social work, psychology, psychiatric nursing or a human-services field otherwise, licensed by the KS Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board and/or registered in these fields is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in child development theory and a child welfare perspective to practice;
- Comfort and efficiency with various assessment and intervention modalities, such as brief solution-focused approaches, family systems theory, social skills training, and behavior management;
- A knowledge of community resources;
- Proficiency in team leadership and a capability for mature, capable of creative and independent judgment and action;
- Reliable transportation and a valid, unrestricted driver's license;
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $50,000 - 74,999