Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Program Support Manager (20-30 hours per week)
CornerStone Enterprise, Ltd. (CSE) is looking for a Program Support Manager who is ready to hit the ground running. We have an immediate opening for an experienced leader who will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of executing our programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Schedule program work, oversee daily operations, coordinate activities and set priorities for our programs.
- Manage marketing, social media, and outreach activities to the community.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of grant requests and funding continuation from program sponsors.
- Monitor and administer program revenues and expenses; may develop or participate in the development of funding proposals for the programs.
- Write, edit, and coordinate development of training catalogs, promotional materials, educational materials, instructor manuals, newsletters, and/or brochures, as needed.
- Maintain program records, research information, gathers and computes various data; prepares special reports, summaries, and replies to inquires.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED; at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in diverse communities.
- Ability to interact with students, youth, and a team of volunteers.
- Strong knowledge of digital media content and marketing techniques.
- Advanced writing and editorial skills
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Products
- Prior experience with working with emerging adults and/or the field of psychology
- Experience with working in Learning Management Systems is a plus.
Job Type: Part Time