Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Group Sales Account Executive
Responsible for the implementation and planning of sales and marketing strategies that will obtain maximum revenue and attendance results for Union Station Kansas City’s attractions and programming with special focus on group markets. This position is within the larger Marketing Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate prospecting and solicitation of new clients
- Develop, maintain, and manage relationships of current clients
- Implement strategic sales and marketing strategies to meet organization goals
- Represent Union Station Kansas City at trade shows, professional conferences, and community events
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with community partners and organizations
- Coordinate sales efforts between other departments throughout the organization
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of competitors
- Review current research of target markets and trends to determine possible opportunities or challenges
- Ability to upsell Union Station attractions and programs
- Assist in meeting with and checking in on-site groups attending Union Station attractions or programs
- Frequently communicate with Union Station team and tenants
- Maintain the highest level of customer service while being both friendly and professional
- Support Union Station team and other departments when needed
- Sales focused mindset
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Capability of making decisions quickly on the phone or in personPersonable and outgoing with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a multi-complex and changing environment while remaining goal focusedProficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Must be able to read and write the English language
Bachelor’s degree with three years of successful sales experience required. Five years related experience and a minimum two-year college may be considered.
- Mainly stationed in administrative office with local travel
- Occasional working on weekends and evenings
- Some light lifting and physical activity may be required
- Minimal exposure to noise, weather and elements
Union Station Kansas City is committed to employing a drug-free and diverse work force.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Union Station Kansas City
Human Resources Department
30 W. Pershing Road, Suite 400
Kansas City, MO 64108-2422
Or email your resume to: email@example.com
Job Type: Full Time