Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Clubhouse - F/T Employment Specialist
Scope of Position
Promote successful outcomes for members. Responsible to carry out the day to day activities of the Clubhouse according to Clubhouse International accreditation practices.
- Minimum two years experience working with individuals who have a mental illness.
- Valid driver's license and access to personal transportation.
- Ability to pass Criminal background check. No history of crimes against persons, sexual assault or exploitation, and sexual or physical abuse.
- Motivate self and members to participate in the work of the Clubhouse.
- Promote the positive Clubhouse culture to staff, members and as assigned to the general public.
- Assess the quality of members work, encourage their efforts and enforce directives in collaboration with other staff.
- Gather and arrange information into a meaningful order; compile data for decisions.
- Effectively deal with people in difficult and emergency situations.
- Perform well under pressure with distractions, and be prepared to respond to events that may interrupt the average day.
- Good time management skills.
- Be flexible. The Clubhouse is managed by consensus.
- Must be able to work with a diverse group of people.
- Must be able to engage in proactive thinking to resolve issues related to program compliance.
- Familiar with or willing to learn accreditation procedures and practices.
- Must be adaptable and flexible in juggling activities and demands that may occur in a Clubhouse setting.
- Actively promotes the development of member’s aspirations regarding participation in Clubhouse duties, as well as employment, education, wellness and social involvements.
- Promote and attend a majority of Social Club activities.
- Support all functions of Employment in collaboration with staff and members. Including transitional employment, and supported employment. Includes applications, interview skills, computer skills as related to employment.
- Actively promotes the development of member’s employment aspirations and participation in Clubhouse duties.
- Promote and attend both internal and external employment activities.
- Be aware of all functions of Education in collaboration with staff and members.
- Be aware of all functions of Wellness in collaboration with staff and members.
- Be aware ofTransportation and Housing needs of Clubhouse members in collaboration with staff and members.
- Be aware of kitchen duties and general Clubhouse duties in collaboration with staff and members.
- Proactively strategizes with staff and members to address member needs before a crisis can occur.
- Complete documentation of Clubhouse activities through progress reports, and daily logs in collaboration with staff and members.
- Intermediate skill with Google products, such as Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Sheets.
- Conduct interviews of Clubhouse members, in person, through pictures and videos, to assist in collecting publicity materials, and engage members in conversation.
- Meet with the Program Director and staff by phone, in-person or through video conferencing on a weekly basis.
- Promotes the continued accreditation of Clubhouse International within the Reclamation Clubhouse culture.
- Duties may include flex-time for occasional evenings, weekend and holiday hours.
Salary and benefits info: To be discussed and will be based on experience, service and availability.
Job is currently posted on Indeed through Pathway To Hope. Candidates are welcome to apply there.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999