Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Community Support Case Manager
The Community Support Case Manager will work directly with families referred by the Grandview Consolidated School District #4 that are experiencing financial difficulties due to illness, unemployment, under-employment, injury, or other life-changing and traumatic situations. Together, the Case Manager and client will conduct an individual assessment and make short and long term goals to achieve a more stable living environment and increase overall economic stability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Schedule and meet with Grandview CSD#4 representatives and community partners
- Schedule and conduct individual client assessments and follow up appointments
- Assist in building client action plans
- Provide emergency and financial assistance that fall within GAP's guidelines and overall mission
- Maintain records of services provided, track progress, and enter data into assigned database
- Prepare monthly & quarterly reports to Executive Director
- Assist in the development and implementation of life skills classes
- Network with local social service providers
- Assist with GAP's emergency assistance program as needed
- Attend and assist in GAP's community programs
- Perform other duties as assigned by Executive Director
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or similar field required - Will consider professional experience in lieu of Degree
- 5+ years of case management experience highly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Google Drive
- Working knowledge of Mid-America Assistance Coalition (MAACLink) - Preferred
- Working knowledge of KC Medicine Cabinet - Preferred
- Above average communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong decision-making and time management skills
- Must be able to multi-task and assist co-workers
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Submit cover letter, resume, and desired salary requirements to GAP's Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter subject line as "Community Support Case Manager Application"
Our mission is to cultivate a community of care by offering support and instilling hope to our neighbors facing adversity.
Our vision is to initiate and implement a variety of programs and services which meet our client's immediate and long-range needs.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999