Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Please apply at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/762995/Catholic-Charities-of-Northeast-Kansas-INC/Compliance-Manager
POSITION SUMMARY:Successfully promote and support the mission of Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas as guided by the Catholic Social Teachings by providing oversight and guidance regarding Government and private grants for Mission Operations Programs. Ensuring compliance requirements are met by program staff as it pertains to their role in the grant. EEO.
- Manage all government and private grants and serve as the internal expert on compliance.
- Train new staff on compliance
- Serve as part of the Mission Operations Leadership Team
- Work with Senior Leaders to develop and implement processes to ensure grant compliance
- Design and execute monitoring processes; including file audits, assessments and documenting results.
- Maintain documentation of all contracts and grants in collaboration with the program.
- Update standard operating procedures, as required, to ensure compliance.
- Manage project team consisting of accounting, grant and program staff to identify potential areas of compliance risk; remain informed of all compliance changes, activities and identify trends
- Communicate appropriately with staff concerning policies, procedures and updates.
- Prepare for all audits of government grants.
- Manage feedback assessments from program staff, clients, and community partners to evaluate program effectiveness through, but not limited to, focus groups, advisory boards, surveys, interviews, etc.
- Analyze data and program feedback as it pertains to compliance.
- Provide compliance update reports to senior management to ensure compliance and accountability.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrate a passion for the mission of Catholic Charities
- Must be willing to perform by the agency’s values: love, patience, kindness, faithfulness, self- control and joy
- Catholic Charities promotes a diverse workforce. Employees are not required to be Catholic, however, employees of Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas must understand that they are a visible representative of the Archdiocesan Church and as such will not publicly oppose the teachings of the Catholic Faith nor publicly advocate for any position in conflict with Catholic teaching, or the specific positions of the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas or the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. This requirement includes any public speech, demonstration, or writing including the use of social media or other digital technologies
- Must complete VIRTUS training, background screening, drug testing, and any ongoing training as required
- 3-5 years of experience in Grants Management, Compliance, Administering HUD Funding, or program experience implementing government grants
- BS in Social Service field
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work effectively in an environment that is very diverse
- Must possess a valid Kansas or Missouri Driver’s license, dependable transportation, current vehicle insurance and a verified safe driving record.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer, standing, bending and moving
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds
- May be exposed to infectious diseases
- Must have the physical ability to make visits to a variety of environments that may include walking on rough terrain and climbing stairs
- Must have physical ability to effectively communicate with others
- Must have the physical ability and appropriate licensure for driving
Job Type: Full Time