Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Coordinated Entry Manager
ROSE BROOKS CENTER
NOTICE OF JOB POSTING
Coordinated Entry Manager Exempt (#80-001-FT-CEM)
Rose Brooks Center, a non-profit domestic violence agency, seeks a Coordinated Entry Manager whose primary role is to provide leadership to and management of the supportive services addressing the unique needs for housing and safety prioritization for victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault and stalking, including personnel and program supervision of the Housing Navigators. This position provides leadership in the development, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of coordinated entry policies and procedures to ensure survivor safety, confidentiality and access to housing. In collaboration with the Coordinated Entry System, this position develops, secures and coordinates supportive services for those on the by-name list and provides training and consultation to agency staff from local Continuum of Care agencies. The Coordinated Entry Manager supports the mission and values of Rose Brooks Center and reports to the Director of Housing and Economic Advocacy.
OTHER ASPECTS OF THE JOB:
- Perform all job responsibilities while demonstrating proficiency in all RBC Competencies and a commitment to the overall mission of Rose Brooks Center.
- Perform functions of job according to agency policies and procedures.
- Attend scheduled staff and team meetings.
- Develop understanding of current available housing resources and eligibility requirements
- Required Education/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in social/human services
- Two years Program Management experience in a related field, preferably in a domestic violence agency and/or administering HUD grants
- Two years supervisory experience and/or demonstrated leadership experience
- Thorough knowledge of domestic violence dynamics and best practices
- Demonstrate culturally competent practices
- Demonstrated skills in time management, organization, and prioritization
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, both internally and externally, including community partners
- Program development and project management experience
- Proficient use of Windows operating system and programs
- Ability to function independently with minimal direct supervision
- Valid Driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Preferred Experience/Skills
- Bilingual proficiency in English/Spanish
- Knowledge of/experience in Trauma Informed Care and Coordinated Entry System
Full-time, exempt position. Minimum 40-hrs per week, which may include some evenings and weekends.
To Apply: E-mail or send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
P.O. Box 320599
Kansas City, MO 64132
Candidates must consent to a Background Check and Children’s Division (Central Registry/Child Abuse) Screening.
Deadline: Open until filled per required qualifications. For questions, please contact Human Resources (816) 523-5550 x7108.
Rose Brooks Center is an equal opportunity employer who values and embraces diversity.
Job Type: Full Time