Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Director of Care Coordination
Director of Care Coordination
Rose Brooks Center, a non-profit domestic violence agency seeks a full-time, exempt Director of Care Coordination, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer. The Director of Care Coordination supervises and provides leadership to case managers serving adults (housing, non-residential, shelter). This position provides coordination and management of case management/care coordination services and ensures case management, economic empowerment and aftercare services are consistent with Rose Brooks Center’s principles of trauma-informed care, accessibility, equity and inclusion, as well as with quality assurance indicators and targets for outcomes and productivity. Additional responsibilities include overseeing care coordination of services for case management clients and partnering with the development team and agency leadership on grant proposals, grant administration and grant reporting. This position works collaboratively with other internal staff, leaders, and community partners in the provision of case management services.
Other aspects of the position:
- Performs all job responsibilities while demonstrating proficiency in all RBC Competencies and a commitment to the overall mission of Rose Brooks Center
- Performs functions of job according to agency policies and procedures and utilizing the principles of trauma-informed care, accessibility, and equity and inclusion
- Maintains awareness about the risks of secondary trauma and understands one’s own responsibility of self-care
- Participates in a minimum of 3 equity and inclusion related activities annually
- Participates in all required trainings and attend scheduled staff, team and supervisor meetings
- This position primarily works on-site; however, there are duties that will be off-site such as attendance to community meetings and occasional in-home visits with clients each month
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, counseling or related field, or commensurate combination of education and experience
- 5 or more years program and personnel management experience, with the ability to develop and coach direct reports and others
- Experience in domestic violence and case management for survivors of domestic violence
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a high performing team while also being an effective, collaborative team member
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and motivate others; experience in developing and maintaining strong collaborations
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team and facilitating multidisciplinary team meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate a compelling and inspired vision and sense of purpose
- Demonstrated strong quality assurance and customer focus, preferably in a crisis services environment
- Experience providing trauma-informed, equitable, and inclusive services to a diverse client group; understanding of trauma and its impact
- Grant administration and reporting experience, or related experience
- Knowledge of relevant community resources
- Computer literacy
- Proven organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to meet driving requirements and provide proof of automobile insurance
- Master’s Degree in social work or a related field
- Experience providing training and consultation related to domestic violence dynamics and policies
- Experience with HMIS data reporting
- Bilingual Spanish/English
Hours: This is a full-time, exempt position scheduled Monday through Friday and requires a minimum of 40 hours/wk. Some evening and weekend availability may be required.
Compensation: This position falls into a salary range starting at $65,000 annually (exempt).
To Apply: E-mail or mail resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: HumanResources@rosebrooks.org
Job Type: Full Time