Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Director of Targeted Case Management
As a recognized leader of intellectual and developmental disability services and programs in Jackson County and Missouri, eitas provides and funds a diverse range of services for persons supported to increase opportunities and inclusion for them in all aspects of our communities.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of TCM will join a team of dynamic, innovative, and dedicated IDD professionals that are committed to going above and beyond. This position supervises Targeted Case Management services and related activities of the Support Coordination Department. Support Coordination is a large and complex department with 8 subordinate supervisors and 65 staff that serve 2,000 TCM clients. The Director Leads and oversees these areas through recruitment, development, and retention of high caliber team members. Collaborates with staff, Administration, and other departments to identify and communicate opportunities to improve services, processes, and outcomes in a fiscally responsible manner. Improves efficiency and effectiveness of the delivery of services. Identifies and achieves optimal targeted financial outcomes via all Case Management processes through the collection, analysis and reporting of quantitative and qualitative data as it relates to utilization management and support coordination activities. Makes data-driven decisions and implements performance improvement strategies. Assures compliance with all local, State, and Federal regulatory standards. Must have a passionate commitment to serving this population and to the mission and values of eitas.
Minimum Qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in social work, special education, human services, psychology, or related field or equivalent. A Master’s degree is preferred. Five years of direct experience working in the developmental disability field with at least three years of demonstrated progressive developmental disability supervisory experience. Experience in direct provision and supervision of targeted case management services is required. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in HCBS, Person-Centered Planning, and LifeCourse. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function, requirements and responsibilities in a satisfactory fashion. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for this job.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work cooperatively with the Executive Director, members of the Management Team, and subordinate supervisors in meeting the mission and vision of eitas and the Board of Directors.
- Assist the Executive Director and Director of Administrative Services in development of the annual Community Services budget.
- Provide positive leadership to subordinate supervisors and staff; promote teamwork; achieve program, financial, organizational and service goals.
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Organizational Development in the areas of staff training, quality assurance, and program development.
- Insure that all services provided or funded are in compliance with requirements established by eitas or regulatory entities.
- Participate in quality improvement, risk management, and utilization management activities as required.
- Work cooperatively with the Executive Director on budgeting and financial issues, productivity, billing, grant management, HR matters, staff training, public relations and service issues.
- Interact with State, regional and local DD and social services organizations as needed.
- Provide comprehensive reports and monitoring of information and data concerning all department activities.
- Insure that all department staff achieves eitas’ established productivity and efficiency goals.
- Assist and ensure that subordinate supervisors develop, refine and review policies and procedures related to all activities of their programs.
- Serve as a member of the Management Team and other committees, task forces and work groups as assigned.
We offer competitive salaries, great company-paid benefits, and an excellent working environment. Salary will be based on experience. Please submit resume with cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org, (please list job title in subject line of your email) or mail ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES to 8511 Hillcrest Rd., KC, MO 64138.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3/22/19