Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Maternity Home Manager
This position will provide supervision for the Maternity Home staff and oversee the maternity home facility.
For this position, there is flexible scheduling, however, the initial schedule would be Monday- Thursday 9 am to 5 pm and Saturday 11 pm to 7 am.
- Provide leadership that focuses all personnel on the mission of the organization and promotes the well-being of spiritual development of staff
- Participate in the development and implementation of program policies and procedures for assigned programs
- Ensure compliance with agency policies and licensing regulations
- Network with other services and agencies in the area
- Attend staff meetings and training as required.
- Coordinate maintenance for The LIGHT House facilities and automobiles
- Coordinate grocery and supply shopping for the maternity home
- Ensure that the maternity home is staffed at all times
Compensation and Benefits: We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits to create a robust Total Rewards package!
Insurance coverage in the following areas begins on the first day of employment:
• Life Insurance (equaling 3X the annual salary)
• Medical/Health Insurance (Employee pays $25.00 per month.)
• Dental Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Master's Degree in Social Work or related.
- 2 years supervisory experience as well as knowledge and experience working with teenagers, single parents, homeless and care of newborns.
- General knowledge of running a household and ability to teach/instruct others relating to necessary life skills.
- Must be able to supervise all staff.
- Must demonstrate a strong faith in Jesus Christ.
- Must be 21 years of age, pass a Child Abuse/Neglect check and fingerprint verification, possess a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record and current car insurance.
- Flexible scheduling.
Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds and care for infants and toddlers without assistance.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999