Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Empowering Parents is a fast-growing not-for-profit parent aide program based in Lee's Summit, MO and serving 4 counties. We specializing in serving children and their families in office and in home, and we also provide therapy to all ages in our office.
The Parent Aide is responsible for providing direct client services that promote the functioning and well-being of the client. These services include providing parent aide services, parent education, supervised visitation, mentoring, and tutoring. The Parent Aide must be flexible to work weekends and evenings, maintaining consistent service delivery. Parent aide is responsible for taking children and/or parents to and from visits. Extensive traveling may be required.
• Provide direct client services as directed by the Community Support Coordinator.
• Complete appropriate documentation for services provided including service reports and billing.
• Assist clients in meeting treatment plan goals set by the treatment team.
• Communicate with case workers regarding client progress on treatment goals.
• Verify authorization for services provided.
• Assist with administrative functions as needed.
• As determined by Parent Aide Supervisor?
- Associates degree required
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field preferred
- Driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Good standing with the Family Care Safety Registry
- Ability to meet credentialing requirements for the appropriate service contracts.
- Solid work history.
- Ability to build winning relationships with clients, referral sources, team members, and administration.
- Ability to use technology to communicate effectively.
- Ability to meet weekly and monthly deadlines consistently.
- Ability to understand the fundamentals of Trauma and assisting parents with significant issues or events.
Pay Scale -
Pay will be determined based on experience. Pay scale is 15.00 - 18.00 per hr. You will be defined as a part time employee with no benefits. Taxes will be taken out and will be paid monthly.
Job Type: Part Time