Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Functions as the "case coordinator" of the community living programs to facilitate the programmatic processes dealing with habilitation services delivery. Responsible for supervising staff program orientation and the maintenance of agency services as prescribed by the Annual Plan and "person centered principles". Program Managers assume the role of HIPAA Privacy Officer for individuals assigned to their caseload. Participates with management team in decisions regarding agency program and supportive operations. Supervises/monitors service delivery and related documentation regarding all site-based records.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Implements and monitors individualized services based on person centered principles; and, oversee Person Center Plan (PCP) implementation and documentation;
- Acts as the direct contact person with EITAS/KCRO for ensuring that PCPs are in accordance with Missouri Quality Outcomes and that pertinent information is included;
- Supervises program staff in behavior management, crisis intervention, behavioral counseling, along with monitoring the protection of residents rights;
- Is prepared to chair resident staffing's, and is prepared to chair annual resident planning meetings;
- Works with EITAS/KCRO to ensure that annual PCP meeting schedules are in accordance with state records;
- Submits all Annual Plan-related documentation according to Annual Plan schedule;
- Maintains Case Record Book (CRB) to including the following:
* Purging books
* Updating identification form (IDF)
* Updating training employment record
* Completing guardian contact and documenting in Therap
* Filling our monthly lab orders and submitting to Managers
* Filling out HIPAA release forms
* Complete and return Medicaid Recertification forms
* Complete Med Ed Sheets, AIMS and Choking Assessment for RN signature;
* Complete consent forms - medical, transportation, photo, training,
etc... for guardian signatures.
- Serves as chairperson of a quarterly, standing committee;
- Completes discharge summaries and follow-up of residents leaving the agency or transforming to other locations within the agency;
- Facilitates monthly program meetings at each site;
- Alters personal schedule when needed to observe all program operations;
- Formally reviews on a monthly basis, or as needed, resident progress, medical records and documentation in Therap, case records, resident money ledgers and cash balances;
- Completes, updates and submits monthly reviews to Case Managers;
- Corresponds with referring agencies and day service agencies for program related issues;
- Is familiar with DMH regulations and develops training services within those guidelines, and provides in-service training as required;
- Attends meetings and in-service training as scheduled;
- Intervenes in resident behavior problems and counsels as necessary.
Essential Functions - Community Living Supervision
- Co-supervises Managers along with Program Director/Coordinator as directed;
- Communicates with Manager and Lead Programmer daily to provide consistency in addressing resident needs and the overall running of the home;
- Is responsible for disciplinary matters along with Manager which include minor policy and procedure violations;
- Serves as the contact person for relaying house/programmatic information to the Program Director/Coordinator;
- Assists with completing and reviewing staff evaluations with Manager;
- Is on-call for occasional or extended absence of a Manager
- Communication Proficiency
- Person Centered focused
- Has sufficient field experience to meet state guidelines and ability to pass training courses in
medication administration, First Aid and CPR
- Sufficient experience in individualized program development
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, and type in English
- Valid Missouri Chauffeur's License or Kansas Class C license
Directly supervises Managers
This job operates in either a group home, Independent Supported Living and/or Administrative Office setting with exposure to high levels of noise, human elements such as (blood, urine, etc.); frequent interruptions and fast paced working conditions. In this role standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines are routinely used. Office space utilizes two floors requiring navigating stairs.
Job Type: Full Time