Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
- The Residence Director oversees support staff, house managers, peer support staff and mentor staff of our two emergency shelters for women reentering the community from prison
- Facilitates on-going team building and staff development opportunities as they pertain to Journey to New Life’s residential programs.
- Supports management with hiring, training, and supervision of peer staff.
- Supports resident case managers, peer support, and volunteers with daily duties and challenges.
- Coordinate work schedules pertaining to peer support and volunteer staff.
- Evaluate peer staff performance on quarterly and yearly basis.
- Provide training to staff and residents on safety and emergency procedures.
- Assist in grant writing as directed by the Executive Director.
- Maintain, enhance and foster community support networks.
- Will lead residential logistics including, but not limited to, communications, maintenance, donations and volunteers.
- Maintain appropriate financial and administrative records pertaining to the Peace House and Journey House.
- Oversees custodial, grounds and facility maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Social Work or related field. (Masters preferred)
- A minimum of 4 years’ education/experience working with justice-involved populations. Candidate will preferably have specific knowledge of gender specific barriers within the criminal justice system.
- 4 years of experience of supervising, selecting, training and evaluating staff in a social service setting.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize computers and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $50,000 - 74,999