Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Service Center Coordinator
Unbound is looking for a Service Center Coordinator. This position is responsible for coordinating the process of logging, examining and sending, in a timely manner, letters from children, youth and elders to their sponsors. This position also coordinates the recruiting, retention and tasks of volunteers to assist in the service center mail process. In addition, this position is responsible for coordinating efforts of the kitchen in purchasing supplies, coordinating meals and supporting special events for the organization.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years related experience and/or training in a mailroom environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Energetic, self-starting and creative thinking approach with proven leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work cooperatively with staff in a collegial and collaborative culture.
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to understand and follow through on instructions.
· Basic computer skills in a Windows environment: Excel, Word, Access and Outlook.
Preferred Qualifications: Database experience, experience working with other cultures.
Salary and benefits: Salary DOE. Excellent benefit package: Health, Dental, Life, AD&D, STD, LTD and 403(b) with generous paid-time-off allotment.
Submit cover letter, resume AND salary requirements to: Unbound HR, 1 Elmwood Ave., Kansas City, KS 66103; fax 913.384.2211; or e-mail in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999