Children's Center for the Visually Impaired
EducationBoard of DirectorsHuman ServicesYouth Services
3101 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64111
Beliefs and Values
· Children have a right to reach their highest potential.
· Families provide the most significant role in the healthy development of a child.
· Our staff offers exceptional expertise, compassion, and hope for children who are visually impaired and their families.
· Our volunteers and contributors most generously dedicate their time, talent, and funds.
· Educating the community and advocating for children who are blind or visually impaired is our responsibility.
CCVI is committed to values of Collaboration, Trust, Innovation, Compassion, and Integrity.
Director of Student Services
Summary/Objective The Director of Student Services provides a critical role in developing and supporting our staff to effectively serve our students and their families. A key component of this role is to collaborate with staff to build teacher capacity and implementation of high yielding instructional practices. Primarily, this role will be responsible for training, coaching and offering support ...read more
Contact: Leigh Harper