KVC Health Systems
HealthcareHuman ServicesBoard of DirectorsNonprofit MemberYouth Services
KVC Health Systems, headquartered in the greater Kansas City area, is a private, nonprofit 501(c)3 organization committed to enriching and enhancing the lives of children and families by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education. In its 50-year history, KVC (formerly Kaw Valley Center) has grown from a volunteer effort to care for children in Kansas City, KS to a national leader in child welfare and mental health with 35 locations in 5 states.
KVC is accredited by The Joint Commission. The diverse continuum of services KVC offers includes foster care, adoption, in-home family therapy, behavioral healthcare, outpatient services, and children's psychiatric hospitals. KVC Health Systems is the parent organization of subsidiaries including:
* KVC Hospitals - Children's Psychiatric Treatment - www.kvchospitals.org
* KVC Kansas - www.kvckansas.org
* KVC Missouri - www.kvcmissouri.org
* KVC Nebraska - www.kvcnebraska.org
* KVC Kentucky - www.kvcky.org
* KVC West Virginia - www.kvcwv.org
KVC also provides best practice training and consultation around the world.